Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back in the Blue Studio

Darlings,

I am delighted to be back home at the Blue Studio. Everything is clean, crisp, and as it should be.  The Little Man, my geriatric cat, is well, vocal, and desperately craving lap.  Who am I to refuse? 

Of course, the dubious nature of a "vacation" is instantly revealed upon the return home. Things requiring my attention are doubled in quantity and urgency.  Thus, the soft easy glow of a week in the country is fading much like my fresh manicure after heavy labor, like reapplying lipstick.  -sigh-.

Nothing, however, could keep me from grabbing the latest issue of Vanity Fair off the shelves at the local food co-op.  With that gorgeous photo of Our Lady G on it, what's a girl to do?  (Not to be confused with the OTHER talented and gorgeous shapeshifting pianist, Our Lady J..)

After the "excitement" of early August, it is truly pleasurable to feel things calm down a bit.  I know, it's that thing.  The calm before the storm.

Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment